The Washington Historical Society was founded in 1959, focused on preserving Washington Missouri's history. The society purchased the old
Presbyterian Church building at Fourth and Market Street in 1995 and in 2001 hired a full time director.
Besides its many exhibits and archives, the museum also houses the Four Rivers Genealogical Society.
The museum is open from March 2nd through December 23 with the new exhibits.
Check on the new WWII veterans and civilians videos submitted by Ann Bolzenius